Click the button below to download
our Terms and Conditions
Please feel free to call, email us or visit us so we can help you with your enquiry.
We will mail products within 3 days of us accepting the order. Postage and handling charges will vary depending on delivery location. Orders will be delivered by Australia Post. We will advise you within 3 business days if products are not available at the time of order, or if there may be a delay. Any export restrictions that may apply are the responsibility of the customer
We must be informed of any damaged or faulty goods within 7 days of the customer receiving them if a replacement or refund is to be requested. Damaged or faulty goods will either be replaced, or the cost will be refunded, within 7 days of receipt of the returned goods (stock levels permitting). We will credit reasonable postage costs incurred in returning the goods.
If you prefer an alternative to a refund, we can arrange for goods to be exchanged or repaired. A store credit may be offered at our discretion. Please choose carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
All transactions are done in Australian Dollars and / or are subject to conversion to Australian Dollars Currency
This website supports Secure Socket Layers of 128bit and greater
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd appreciate the importance of protecting your personal information and recognise the trust placed in us when you supply your personal information to us. Since the 1st July 2008, Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd has been subjected to the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth).
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd will control the collection, security, quality, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information obtained from individuals. This deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as well as access to personal information and security issues.
The expression 'personal information' is used in this policy to refer to information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
The type of personal information that Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd collects about you depends on the transactions you undertake with the organisation. For example we will collect personal information from you if you:
• join Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd as a member
• register for continuing professional development activities
• subscribe to a newsletters or magazine
• register for the website
• register for an event
Generally speaking, the purpose of collection and the minimum information you need to provide, will be conveyed to you at the time of collection.
If you choose not to provide the personal information requested, Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd may not be able to provide you with the products/services you require.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
• fulfil our functions as health and fitness centre(s)
• provide the products and services you have requested
• administer and manage service offerings, including charging, billing and collecting debts
• research and development Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd's service offerings
• maintain registration and membership records
• gain an understanding of your information and communication needs to provide you with a better service
• provide access to information about current and future services and benefits offerings
• conduct research and surveys to identify and analyse the ongoing needs of members and the industry
• provide Fresh Start Heath 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd partners with information so that they may contact you in relation to their service offerings
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to third party organisations, which may include:
• external service providers to whom Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd has contracted out functions, such as printers, mailing houses, advertising agencies, but only for the purpose of providing the service Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd has contracted out
• Member Benefits + partners
• government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
• Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd's professional advisers
• Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd-related companies
• other professional bodies
You may at any time opt out of certain service offerings. For more information contact us
In these situations, we prohibit the third party contractors from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
• let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
• keep us up-to-date with changes to your information
Fresh Start will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Fresh Start's personnel are trained to treat member and other customer information with the utmost confidentiality.
Individuals will be able to access their personal information by contacting the Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd office or writing to the General Manager - Operations.
Individuals have the right to request access to your personal information held by Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd. You also have the right to request the correction of any information that relates to you and is inaccurate. If you would like access, please make your request in writing for security reasons to Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd.
If an individual wishes to gain access to their personal information, have a complaint about a breach of their privacy or they have any questions on how their personal information is handled, please address issues to:
1525 Pittwater Road, North Narrabeen, NSW, 2102
t. 9970 8400
Fresh Start 24/7 Gym Pty Ltd will respond to your request within 30 days.
Further Information For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website on www.privacy.gov.au
A: Located inside Pittwater Sports Centre,
1525 Pittwater Road, Nth Narrabeen, 2101.
P: 02 9970 8400
F: 02 9970 8488